Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's a Conjure Craft?

Conjure Crafts are those that affect, influence, or cause change (aka makin' magic/k) through a variety of creative expressions.

My own Conjure Crafts include:
  • writing
  • altered art
  • alternative scrapbooking (including making pages for my ScrapBook of Shadows)
  • cooking
  • ATCs
  • art dolls
  • baking
  • cake decorating
  • photography
  • creating altars
  • spells, prayers, and rituals
  • art journals
  • decoupage
  • making liqueurs
  • decorating
  • assemblage
  • gardening
  • knitting
  • creating ritual tools
  • paper inchies
  • collage

... and more - most with a Feri, Pagan, or decidedly witchy bent. I place great emphasis on reusing, repurposing, and recycling art materials and constantly see things through my artist's eye. I hope to offer up various ideas for Conjure Craft projects, including some step-by-step tutorials, and guest artists. Feel free to contact me with questions or requests at ConjureCrafts@aol.com.

No comments: